The Scientist

I was just guessing at numbers and figures, Pulling your puzzles apart, Questions of science, science and progress, Do not speak as loud as my heart. -Coldplay

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I get too much amusement from this

The other day I went on a shopping extravaganza, completing a majority of my Christmas shopping. My last stop was at the pet store to pick up kitty litter, where they had TONS of fun Christmas items for pets. I couldn't resist picking up this little darling:
Since I also purchased a nip toy that was in the same bag as the santa hat, Pumpkin had some love for the santa hat at first:
However, she shortly came to dislike the hat, once we stuck in on her head. I did find it surprising (annoying!) that she ripped off a piece of fluff within two seconds of seeing it.
Who couldn't love that face??There's my little baby!After we put her down, she quickly started getting it off of her head.
I felt a little bad when she finally ran around the corner in defeat. I retrieved her to take the hat off, which had become more similar to feed bag than a hat.
After I took the hat off, she was still moderately interested in it.She even played with it afterwards for awhile.
Stay tuned for more pictures. I don't think I'll get tired of this toy for awhile - at least not before Christmas, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home