The Scientist

I was just guessing at numbers and figures, Pulling your puzzles apart, Questions of science, science and progress, Do not speak as loud as my heart. -Coldplay

Sunday, December 21, 2008

MacBook Nerds

I flew home to Gibsons for Christmas, arriving in Vancouver on Saturday evening. Since it would have been a challenge to catch the last ferry, I met up with Mic and crashed on his couch for the night. We went out for a late dinner at Whitespot, one of my favorite restaurants to visit when on the Lower Mainland.Mic and I had realized awhile ago that we own the exact same computers - 15" MacBook Pros. So, we took some fun pictures with our matching computers.
It actually took us a VERY long time to get the shot below - every time we tried, one computer was bright or the other was dark. I put on a white shirt to try to help with colour balance. I'm not sure if that really made a difference, but eventually we got the shot we wanted.
The only thing we forgot to do was to switch computers (heads) with each other and get another picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home