The Scientist

I was just guessing at numbers and figures, Pulling your puzzles apart, Questions of science, science and progress, Do not speak as loud as my heart. -Coldplay

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The new Tyrrell lab

Our lab JUST moved into our new building on Friday and Monday of this week. We are mostly settled in, with some minor kinks to work out and supplies to set up still remaining. Here are some pictures of our new lab.

Here is my new desk:The view from my desk:My bench part 1:My bench part 2:Here is my lab bay. My desk is on the left side, Kristen is on the right and Adrian's bench is the closest right side. We call ourselves "Team ZFP":The hallway, looking right:The hallway, looking left:My new locker:The new lunch room:The new ladies washroom:The hallway looking WAAAYYY back to our old building:The atrium, attached to our building:Tim Horton's is down below:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home