The Scientist

I was just guessing at numbers and figures, Pulling your puzzles apart, Questions of science, science and progress, Do not speak as loud as my heart. -Coldplay

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bargain!

Bonnie and I went shopping today for purses, and didn't find much we liked in most stores since the style right now is for quite large bags. I don't want a purse that is larger than my backpack!!! Anyway, we finally found some that we liked at The Bay, for a decent price. Aaaannnnddd, it being The Bay, we both got extra discounts off at the till.

Guess how much my purse cost?$13.50!! It was on sale for $22.50 and then went down to $13.50 at the register. It's actually a deep blue colour, but no matter how I tried to photograh it, it just looked black.

Guess how much Bonnie's purse cost?$10.00!! It was on sale for $19 and went down at the till too. We were quite excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home