The Scientist

I was just guessing at numbers and figures, Pulling your puzzles apart, Questions of science, science and progress, Do not speak as loud as my heart. -Coldplay

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dislike...

Recently, there was a list on the whiteboard in our lunch room called "The Christmas Hate List". While I love Christmas and most of the stuff associated with it, there was one item on the list that I could agree with: "people who write Christmas letters from the point of view of their pets". Yes, that IS annoying. But you know what is even more annoying? People who write BLOGS from the point of view of their pets. I found some recently. Sadly enough, they are finalists for the "Best Pet Blog" category of the 2008 weblog awards. Here are links to a few.

Simba King
Daisy the Curly Cat
Boo Casanova

I'm not sure why I am putting the links here, since you will likely be annoyed once you read those blogs. Maybe just check them out briefly to see how inane they are. I hope my blog don't come off sounding as stupid! And if I ever start writing about Pumpkin in the first person and describing myself as "Mommy", please shoot me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home