The Scientist

I was just guessing at numbers and figures, Pulling your puzzles apart, Questions of science, science and progress, Do not speak as loud as my heart. -Coldplay

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My new home

I've moved into my new digs. Here are some things I especially like about it compared to my old place:

1. It's above ground.
2. It's not moldy.
3. I have a full bathtub instead of a shower only.

Here is my room. Note the large, spacious window!This is my room, looking from the window. That's my dresser and my closet. The door leads to the hallway, where the bathroom and Bonnie's room are, as well as the door to the kitchen/dining room.Here is the kitchen/dining room from that door:The living room (albeit the picture is a little dark):The bathroom, kindly modeled by Bonnie:And lastly, the Punk (aka Pumpkin):Pumpkin's settled in really well at the new place. Once we moved in all our stuff, she was already comfortable and happy. I think she likes all the windows she can look out of now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home